Water Heater Services in Northern New Jersey
Top-Rated Tank & Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
Losing access to hot water due to a faulty or broken water heater is frustrating, to say the least. You want water heater repairs that are timely, on-budget, and come with top-tier customer care — and Service Professionals is here to deliver.
We back all our work with our Thumbs Up Guy Guarantee, promising 100% satisfaction for a full year after installation. Our thousands of satisfied customer reviews from all around northern and central New Jersey prove we’re committed to quality work every day.
Call 908-272-9090 to schedule any of our services today.
We’re Here When You Need Us
Same-Day ServiceSchedule Your Thumbs Up Service Today
Tank-Style Water Heaters
Although tank-style water heaters are typically durable and long-lasting, they have a limited life span, and things can go wrong. Service Professionals offers:
- Tank-style water heater repair
- Tank-style water heater installation
- Tank-style water heater replacement
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters cost a bit more upfront, but they can be 24% to 34% more efficient than their tank-style counterparts. Additionally, tankless heaters can function up to twice as long and net homeowners special financing and tax breaks for installation.
Overall, the savings from a tankless water heater make it a smart investment. Service Professionals provides everything you need to maintain a tankless water heater system at peak performance, including:
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Tankless water heater replacement
Signs You Need To Repair Your Water Heater
If you’re unsure whether to call a plumbing service, look for the following signs that your water heater is breaking down and needs repair:
- Fluctuating, irregular water temperature
- Discolored water
- Inadequate hot water supply
- Noisy operation, including buzzing, banging, and cracking
- Leaking water
- Visible corrosion
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Repairs can keep a water heater going for a while, but eventually, it becomes more effective to replace the unit. Here are signs you need a new water heater:
- The tank-style water heater is more than 10 years old
- The tankless water heater is more than 20 years old
- The unit is not producing hot water at all
- Metallic smell and taste to water, indicating the material of the tank is flaking off
- Increased rate of repairs
- Leaks indicating the interior of the tank is breaking down
Why Service Professionals?
Servicing your water heater is serious business, whether yours is tank-style or tankless. Service Professionals offers New Jersey homeowners the peace of mind that comes with licensed, insured, and highly skilled contractors who know their way around plumbing systems of all types.
Call Service Professionals today to schedule your service, get an estimate, and learn about financial incentives for switching to a tankless water heater.
Must quote WEB-FREE
Must quote WEB-150
Must quote WEB-50
Must Quote WEB-900
Must quote WEB-79
- Basking Ridge
- East Brunswick
- East Hanover
- Elmwood Park
- Fort Lee
- Franklin Park
- New Brunswick
- North Brunswick
- North Plainfield
- Perth Amboy
- Saddle Brook
- South Plainfield