Copper Repiping in New Jersey
Leaking pipes are never a good thing in your New Jersey home, as they can cause water damage, mold growth, severe structural problems, and much more. If your pipes are more than a few decades old, starting to leak, or are made from obsolete or defective materials, it may be time to consider repiping with new, high-quality copper pipes.
At Service Professionals, we offer copper repiping services throughout central and northern New Jersey. Our skilled plumbers can replace any type of pipe, from polybutylene to galvanized steel and PVC, and our work is backed by our exclusive Thumbs Up Guy Guarantee.
Protect your home and avoid future plumbing problems with repiping services from Service Professionals. Call us today for a free copper repiping estimate in central or northern New Jersey.
We’re Here When You Need Us
Same-Day ServiceSchedule Your Thumbs Up Service Today
Signs You Need Repiping
The occasional leak can be expected in your New Jersey home if it’s more than a few years old, but frequent trouble with your plumbing may point to more serious problems. Here are a few signs it may be time to repipe your home:
- You have brown, rusty, or discolored water
- Your fixtures have rust, limescale, or mineral stains
- The water tastes or smells unpleasant
- Your water pressure is abnormally low or sporadic
- You have had several leaks or pipe failures
- You have defective or problematic materials like galvanized piping
For help determining if you need new pipes in your central or northern New Jersey home, call 908-272-9090 or contact our team at Service Professionals.
Benefits of Repiping with Copper Pipes
Replacing your old, outdated plumbing with new copper pipes can provide several benefits for your home and family:
- Cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water
- Eliminating leaks and water pressure problems
- Preventing costly water damage and structural damage
- Increasing the value of your home
- Protecting your plumbing system, appliances, and fixtures
Contact us today for a copper repiping quote. We serve Essex County, Union County, Bergen County, and beyond.
Pipes You May Be Replacing
Copper repiping is ideal for replacing a wide range of pipe materials, including:
- Polybutylene: An early plastic pipe, polybutylene is prone to cracking and becomes brittle when exposed to chlorine in the water system, leading to burst pipes and water damage. It was the subject of several class-action lawsuits and should be replaced anytime it is found.
- Galvanized steel: Though galvanized pipe is strong and durable, it is prone to corrosion over time, leading to reduced water pressure and flow, as well as leaks. Galvanized pipe will fail eventually, so it is best to replace it early and prevent costly damage.
- Copper: Old copper piping, especially thin-wall or flexible varieties, can corrode with time, leading to burst pipes or leaks. It is not as prone to damage as galvanized pipe but should be replaced if it’s showing signs of leaks or corrosion.
- PVC: PVC and CPVC are plastic pipes that are quality alternatives to copper pipes, but with time, they can become brittle and crack or leak, especially in areas prone to freezing or vibration. If your PVC piping is more than a decade or two old, it may be time to consider repiping.
Why Service Professionals?
Copper repiping is a large and complex job, but you can count on the experienced, licensed plumbers at Service Professionals for quality work at a great price.
We feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work for a full year, and we offer upfront pricing with no surprises. Choose Service Professionals when you need a skilled, caring team for your copper repiping project in central or northern New Jersey.
Call 908-272-9090 or contact us online to schedule copper repiping services for your New Jersey home today.
Must quote WEB-89
Must quote WEB-129
Must quote WEB-100
Must quote WEB-50
- Basking Ridge
- East Brunswick
- East Hanover
- Elmwood Park
- Fort Lee
- Franklin Park
- New Brunswick
- North Brunswick
- North Plainfield
- Perth Amboy
- Saddle Brook
- South Plainfield