Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in New Jersey
Stay Cool in Summer With a New Central Air Conditioning System
A good air conditioner is important to stay cool during the hot New Jersey summers. When your AC starts to slow down or doesn’t cool your home, look to Service Professionals for AC installation and replacement.
We offer same-day service, free estimates on replacements, and financing options. Our HVAC specialists will help you choose the right AC that fits your needs and budget, and our Thumbs Up Guarantee assures your satisfaction.
Need an AC replacement in northern or central New Jersey? Contact Service Professionals today 908-272-9090 to schedule service.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your AC
A failing air conditioning system will show signs that it’s time to replace it. You may need a new air conditioner at your New Jersey home if:
- Your AC only cools certain rooms.
- You notice increased indoor humidity.
- The system needs frequent repairs.
- There are strong odors when the AC is on.
- Your AC is over 15 years old.
Don’t wait for air conditioner problems to get worse. Replace your AC system today by calling 908-272-9090.
We’re Here When You Need Us
Same-Day ServiceSchedule Your Thumbs Up Service Today
How To Save on a New Air Conditioning System
Air conditioning replacements can be costly, but over time, the right system could pay for itself. New air conditioners provide incredible energy efficiency, driving down your annual electric bill.
New systems may also qualify for energy-efficiency rebates to help cover the cost. Service Professionals offers financing options to help make the cost of installation easier.
Enjoy the savings of a new cooling system for your northern or central New Jersey home.
Contact Service Professionals at 908-272-9090 to schedule a replacement.
The Advantages of a New AC
Installing a new air conditioner comes with various long-term benefits. The advantages of a new AC for your home include:
- Energy efficiency & savings: New ACs are designed to be more efficient. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, an AC replacement can save you up to 20–40% on energy costs.
- Improved indoor air quality: Older AC units can lose their efficacy in filtering dust and dander over time. A new AC will help control humidity levels and ensure cleaner air.
- Upgraded features: An AC replacement can provide convenient features for the ultimate customization and comfort. When purchasing a new AC, consider a smart thermostat, programmable settings, and remote control compatibilities.
- Enhanced cooling: Newer AC models have advanced motors to ensure high-quality performance.
- Reduced emissions: The HVAC efficiency requirements for new AC systems ensure improved efficiency, which means fewer emissions.
Enjoy all the perks of a new AC system. Call 908-272-9090 to schedule AC installation in New Jersey.
Schedule AC Replacement in New Jersey
For years, Service Professionals has been the go-to home service provider for HVAC, electrical, and plumbing in northern and central New Jersey. We’re family-owned and -operated with highly trained and background-checked technicians.
When you choose us as your service provider, you can expect:
- A Thumbs Up Guarantee
- Free estimates on replacements
- Coupons & specials
- Same-day service
- High-quality maintenance plans
For air conditioner services in New Jersey, rely on Service Professionals.
Call 908-272-9090 or contact us online to schedule installation.
Must quote WEB-89
Must quote WEB-SAFE
Must quote WEB-750
Central New JerseyESSEX, UNION, BERGEN, SOMERSET, MIDDLESEX, PASSAIC, MORRIS, AND MONMOUTH COUNTIES.
- Basking Ridge
- East Brunswick
- Elmwood Park
- Fair Lawn
- Fort Lee
- Highland Park
- Liberty Corner
- New Brunswick
- New Milford
- North Arlington
- North Brunswick
- North Plainfield
- Old Bridge
- Palisades Park
- Parsippany-Troy Hills
- Perth Amboy
- Saddle Brook
- Saddle River
- Scotch Plains
- South Orange
- South Plainfield
- South River
- Upper Montclair
- West Orange